In recent years, no cruise line sailing in the United States has been in the media more than Carnival Cruise Line. Whether the publicity has been good or bad, there is always a story circulating the news channels about this company.
This year, Carnival was ranked as the most improved U.S. brand in consumer perception for the past year in YouGov’s BrandIndex Buzz Rankings Report, the authoritative measure of brand perception. The report ranks consumer perceptions of U.S. brands in a wide range of categories. The report noted that Carnival’s change in consumer-perception score for the full year 2014 was nearly double the improvement level achieved by the company ranked second on the most-improved list.
What does this mean for you? This means that if you have sailed on Carnival in the past, that it’s time to sail again to check out some of the improvements made. If you have not sailed with Carnival in the past, start sailing with them now.
Here are some of the improvements made:
- Carnival LIVE – The highly successful live concert program introduced in 2014 features shipboard concerts by Jennifer
Hudson, Daughtry, Lady Antebellum and others. This first-of-its-kind concert series will continue in 2015 with a diverse roster of popular music artists, including Journey, Little Big Town and Rascal Flatts.
- Seuss at Sea – First introduced this past year and scheduled to be rolled out fleetwide by the end of 2015, Carnivals exclusive partnership with Dr. Seuss Enterprises brings the beloved brand and characters to Carnival ships while offering a variety of exciting and immersive family experiences.
- Shore Excursion Best Price Guarantee – The only guarantee of its kind in the cruise industry, this program provides customers who find a lower price on a shore excursion offered by another operator either before or during their cruise with a refund equal to 110 percent of the difference, provided in the form of an on-board credit.
- Great Vacation Guarantee – A unique, hassle-free program that provides a 110 percent refund, complimentary transportation home, and a $100 shipboard credit for a future cruise if customers are dissatisfied with their cruise for any reason and notify shipboard personnel within 24 hours of departure.
- Camp Ocean – Introduced in 2014, Camp Ocean features more than 200 fun, engaging and educational experiences in this new marine-themed program which immerses children ages 2 to 11 in the wonders of the oceans and features colorful, undersea-themed play spaces.
As you can see, Carnival is working at providing the BEST experiences for their customers.